Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Introduction


First off let me just introduce myself. My name is Jesper, I’m  a boy living in the Netherlands and I’m interested in cooking. Since I was young I’ve always been interested in cooking; just making stuff and tasting it is something I can really enjoy, it relaxes me and gives me the time to think. I’m not always that good with words and grammar so sorry if I misspell some things.

I have one older sister named Karlijn who has several blogs (links at the end of this post). She is very interested in history and likes to be creative. Besides my older sister I have one more sibling and that’s my little brother. His name Erben and he is very interested in soccer (or football, whatever you want). He is very good with words and can easily write a good story. Besides my siblings I have of course a mother and a father. My mother is called Carrie works at a nursery home and is very spontaneous.

My dad’s name is Bas and he normally fixes concrete as a job, but at the moment he is unemployed. Now that you know some things about me and my family let’s talk about the blog. The reason I want to make this blog is to show the world that the Dutch culture is more than weed, hookers and cheese. I want the world to meet the specialties of the Dutch kitchen and for them to enjoy the delicious treats we have here. Thanks for reading this introduction! I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog and if you got any questions you can always ask me.

Links to my sisters blogs:

No comments: